HubSpot’s certification programs take your Inbound skills to the next level.
The Inbound Certification is a comprehensive marketing training that covers the core elements of the Inbound Methodology.
The curriculum introduces the fundamentals of how to attract visitors, convert leads, close customers and delight customers into promoters.
HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Certification is becoming the industry standard to demonstrate mastery of topics related to digital marketing. Between watching the lectures, studying and taking the exam, you may spend up to 30 hours preparing for the exam…and not even pass! This course will teach you valuable, time saving strategies that will allow you to get your inbound marketing certification in 3 hours or less.
This course consists of video lectures, study guides, sample test questions and a review of the most important topics.
What are the requirements?
- Adobe Reader (To read PDF Files)
- No prior knowledge required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 5 lectures and 49 mins of content!
- By the end of this course, you will be able to earn your Inbound Marketing Certification
- Understand the structure of the inbound marketing exam
- Learn strategies to pass the exam
- Understand the basics of inbound marketing covered in the certification exam
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in digital marketing
- Business owners
- Marketing practitioners and professionals
Why get Inbound certified?
There are plenty of reasons to join the already 16,000+ inbound marketing professionals worldwide, but here are just a few of the reasons to get Inbound certified:
- It’s an easy way to learn the fundamentals of Inbound.
- Receive a certificate and badge upon passing the exam. These help to enhance your resume, your LinkedIn profile and provide you with more opportunities.
- Gain access to a community of inbound marketers.
- It’s free.
Inbound marketing pioneer Hubspot offers an excellent free Inbound Marketing Certification Program. While the course is aimed at people in digital marketing and social media industries, anyone can improve their knowledge of inbound and content marketing by following the 11 free classes and completing the reading assignments and optional homework assignments.
You can watch the videos at your own pace and when you complete all the courses you can take an Inbound Marketing Certification Exam to get a certificate from Hubspot. The courses was recently re-designed and updated for 2015!
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Optimizing Your Website
- The Fundamentals of Blogging
- Amplifying Your Content with Social Media
- Creating Content with a Purpose
- The Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Perfecting the Conversion Process
- Sending the Right Email to the Right Lead
- The Power of Smarketing
- Taking Your Sales Process Inbound
- Cultivating Happy Customers
Who should get certified?
Marketers, business owners, students, CEOs, start-ups – anybody who is looking to learn how they can better attract visitors to their website, convert visitors into leads, close leads into customers or even delight customers into brand promoters.